Thursday, October 1, 2009

Welcome to Book Harvest

I am a writer, poet, and editor who in keeping a blog of my writing life (Book of Kells), found I was doing more and more reviews of books. These reviews would come in between posts about poetry and writing and while I loved having this be part of the conversation, I wanted to create a place for the reader, the booklover, to come and see what I really loved.

So I created Book Harvest, a blog of my favorite books.

Please use it to find books for yourself as well as others. I hope during the Christmas season, this can be a good place to find books for others as gifts.

You will probably find books in the genres of memoir, creative non-fiction, non-fiction, and poetry here as those are my favorites. However, I do occasionally read fiction, but if I post a fiction book here, know I consider the very best because as a writer and editor myself, I am ridiculously picky when it comes to fiction.

I'll start by posting some past reviews I did on my Book of Kells blog. Then move forward with some of the new books I am reading.

Thanks for stopping by. If you have any questions, drop me a line.

Also, I am open to receiving review copies of books, however I cannot guarantee I will post a review of your book on this site because I am only posting reviews and links of my favorite books here. However, I will give your book a mention on my Book of Kells blog if I don't review for it here.

You can contact me at kelli (a) agodon.com for more information where to send your review copies.

Thanks for stopping by.

best,
Kells

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails